- Colours may change once printed. RGB displays will appear brighter than once printed, if concerned when choosing your design please email us with any questions.
- Pricing is based on cost per size, finishing and stock, if you are wishing to change any of the previous mentioned additional cost may be apply.
- Once your design is chosen and payment has been made an email will be sent out to collect all relative information of your event and a proof will be email to you.
- No invitations will be put into production without an email approval - verbal approval will not be accepted.
- Colours, fonts and foiling options can be changed at clients request, however may incur addition charges based on the complexity.
- In order to ensure your stationery will be completed and delivered in time, please allow 24-48 hours for artwork proof to be sent for approval and 5-7 working days for stationery to be printed**
- Stock changes may incur an additional fee depending on GSM and stock type requested.
- Standard white uncoated envelopes will be provided with all invitations. Envelopes not included with details, rsvp and wishing well cards.
- Stationery will be delivered by mail through Australian Post or in person depending of clients location.
If client would like to collect stationery, please send us an email indicating when you would like to collect as our office is not occupied the whole time.
*production timeline dependent on schedule
*some products may take longer to produce eg. acrylic signage and invitations.